Harding, Harding & Harding Attorneys at Law understands that family law cases require a legal champion who is both understanding and experienced. our firm is dedicated to providing families with personalized legal help and support. For more than 25 years, Harding, Harding & Harding Attorneys at Law has stood by families going through matters related to divorce, child support, child custody, alimony, visitation and domestic violence.
The firm believes strongly in keeping his clients up to date and is always well informed. For your convenience, Harding, Harding & Harding Attorneys at Law has assembled the following list of helpful resource links:
- Understanding divorce in Virginia — This site contains comprehensive information about every stage of the divorce process.
- Divorce laws in Virginia — At the Virginia State Bar website, you can find information about the grounds for divorce in Virginia and other laws related to annulments and separations.
- Virginia Department of Social Service — This is the link for the Virginia Department of Social Services. You can contact them for information about calculating child support payments.
- Virginia domestic violence victim services — The Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services has information and a hotline available for victims of abuse.
- Family law FAQs — The Fairfax County website contains frequently asked questions and answers for many family law-related issues.
Hopefully, these links can answer some of your family law questions. However, if you are unable to find the information you need here, please contact the firm. Compassionate and experienced attorneys Harding, Harding & Harding Attorneys at Law are ready to take your call and assist you with whatever legal dilemma you have.
Committed to serving you
Harding, Harding & Harding Attorneys at Law is ready to stand by your side and advocate for your interests. We recognize that divorce can be an emotionally devastating matter for all parties involved, and knowing what to do or where to turn isn’t always easy. At our firm, we strive to simplify the legal process so our clients can understand it. For whatever family law issue is disrupting your life, let Harding, Harding & Harding Attorneys at Law provide you with reliable guidance.
Trusted family law support in Virginia Beach
Harding, Harding & Harding Attorneys at Law proudly represents Virginia residents in all types of family law matters. Contact us today online or by phone to schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation. We offer extended hours and our welcoming office is conveniently located in Virginia Beach next to Haynes Furniture in the AAA Building. Parking is available.